- Last updated: August 26, 2019
- This policy governs the use by Nobilis SRS Japan G.K. and its subsidiaries or Affiliates and our use of your data which is available to us in connection with your use of our websites.
1. We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. You have the option during checkout, to elect to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties).
3. At any time you can change these options by emailing customer services at email@example.com.
- Data collected & purpose of collection
1. When you place an order through the Site, we collect your name and address, telephone, email address, company name and delivery address. This provides us with default details for your order processing.
2. When you place an order, we capture order details, invoicing address and shipping address to process and fulfill your order. Order details are retained for our records and administrative purposes.
3. You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us. You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
4. When you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with the Square payment gateway. It retains details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
5. To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
6. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only)
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested), or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process the personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline or opt-out of providing your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests which are not already described in this Notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is necessary, required or permitted by law for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific/historical research or statistical purposes (depending on circumstances, compatible processing purposes may include compliance/ legal consideration, tax, accounting, security & fraud prevention or other legal requirements).
1. The Site has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavors to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
2. Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
3. Credit card details are processed by a secure server (see section 4 above).
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work or to work more efficiently and can be used to provide information to the owners of the site.
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them on your computer at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- We may use the following types of cookies
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
Analytical cookies: These cookies enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Google Analytics https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Third party cookies: These cookies sent to your computer from a domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to measure the traffic in our website. See below table for the list of Third-Party Cookies used on this website.
Please note that if you block cookies, your experience on our website may be impacted as we may then not be able to provide you with full access to all functionalities and contents of our website.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).